Effective Weight Loss

Effective Weight Loss

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 16---Weekend Recovery


Day 16--- Weekend Recovery

Increased water and tea made all the difference with weight loss…
the plateau has ended.

My energy is high with only change to my
typical regimen herbal thyroid support.

I am not hungry

Over weekend had house guests and wine was involved.
I think we might have gotten 2 hrs of sleep as my friend had
to be at the airport by 5AM. Chocolate wine…highly recommended!
We all did ionic cleanses and saunas…
so maybe the bad was coming out as quickly as it went in.

Monday I experienced a micro-current firming body treatment
with extra connecting pads on my belly to aid digestion plus time in Sauna.
Followed that with trip to beauty shop for cut, color and conditioning and was thrilled to receive a foot and hand treatment too. So it was day of pampering.

Tuesday started with ½ serving of cottage chesses and an orange. This was the day for me to meet the new doctor in town and get the base line labs ordered for myself. It is official there is 60# less of me…but I also shrunk an inch so maybe should loss more weight.

I must confess having hard time being in diet mindset. I ordered a new grill as my previous one broke and did some shopping. I’m sick of snow, I’m sick of soup, I want salads and fruit and ice tea.

I probably look healthier than I have in 20 years and all my clothes fit. I also think this is why I have a hard time being so good. I wonder what the end result will be as when home I eat as I should and when out I eat & drink what I want (small portions). This time I feel I need to balance this last weight loss with toning, belly dancing, yoga meditation, etc,  My waist is also 2 inches from goal but I am flabby, lots of excess skin. Wonder how tight old skin can get. I asked doc about removing it and will pass on the surgery….several months of hell, wearing a tight girdle, and cost was about $8000.
Maybe I could walk around in a wet suit.

Sure wish I had this diet in my 20s when skin was firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment