Effective Weight Loss

Effective Weight Loss

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 4 –––– No Loss No Gain

Same weight....what a relief

Day 4

Hot water & lemon....
HCG Drops and all the usual supplements
(Trim Support includes Triphala)
Coffee & 1/2 & 1/2
Vegetable omelet in restaurant...asked server not to bring toast or potatoes to table

Sat outside in the Hot Springs for 2 hours looking at snow-covered mountains

Grilled chicken salad with salsa for dressing in Mexican Restaurant

Attended board meeting for artist gallery & healing arts center...
got home at 9pm and took my final drops and supplements.

BIG CHALLENGE.....company from Texas. I did not know when
starting this final round I would be eating out and socializing...possibly
going to Santa Fe for a day or two.

Diet easiest when one does not eat out....so this is going to be tough.

I plan to make the lemon and water a lifetime habit...maybe this will offset my eating out !

Lemon juice is extensively known for its medicinal properties. It contains large amounts of nutrients such as Vitamin C, magnesium, potassium and calcium. Warm lemon water acts as a tonic to the liver and stimulates the bowel to eliminate accumulated waste if it is taken before anything in the morning. It helps to lower blood sugar and can lower the glycemic impact of any meal. Lemon juice with hot water reduces its sour flavor and cancels out some if its acidic qualities. Taking warm lemon water helps to solve problems like heartburn, indigestion or bloating. It is a natural antihistamine and will reduce congestion. 

1 comment:

  1. Darla, Is it the juice of one whole lemon you use or 1/2? I started the diet on 1/2/11. Down about 3#s. My weight fluctuated so much prior that its hard to know where I started...lol. I hope more people join in. Since I live alone, it's nice to have contact with someone who is facing the same challenges. Take care and keep up the blog. It's great! Nanc

    ReplyDelete