Effective Weight Loss

Effective Weight Loss

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 7 --- Weekend Challenge


Down ½ #

Weekends often provide an erratic schedule. I did go walking at LaPlata Canyon for 1-½ hours. It was beautiful and snowy.

Activity followed by grocery shopping as we are heading in to a cold spell and I want to make 2 large pots of soup: Fennel Crab and Cabbage.

I returned home to a message that evening plans were changing time and location. Initially I considered not connecting with friends but decided the socialization with fun supportive people a healthy opportunity. I did not know dinner was part of plan as my intention was merely having water.


Day 7

HCG Drops and supplements
Hot water and lemon
Coffee with cream
2 extra Triphala
Fruit Salad (1 green apple sprinkled with cinnamon & 1 orange cut up)
2 slices of organic beef after hike
Salad
Serving of baked beef roast
Small mouthful of squash and mixed Italian salad
Small mouthful of German chocolate cake (friend’s birthday)
1 small glass organic wine
Herbal tea and water throughout day


My food was certainly a deviation, but my serving size very small. This is also the 1st
beef I have had while on the diet. I know beef often results in a brief stall but I’m not
worried as I have a colonic scheduled for Monday.

Tomorrow-another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment