Effective Weight Loss

Effective Weight Loss

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 2

Much to my surprise with my deviation of whisky last night, I was down 3 pounds.
I was feeling energetic today, cleaned kitchen cabinets, everything related to baking or my large supply of beans and nuts was put away in a pantry. I decided it is easier while on the diet that everything in the kitchen within my sight or reach, should be an allowed food.

I am also finding that the warm water with fresh lemon first thing in the morning reduces my appetite...may have increased energy too.

Day 2
hot water & lemon
HCG drops
coffee with 1/2 & 1/2
B-12
Ayurveda Trim Support
Adrenal supplements & herbal thyroid
salmon with spinach...leftover from last night
orange
grilled chicken with a spice mix
German red cabbage made with apples & an onion (outstanding)
sparkling water with lemon
HCG drops
Ayurveda Trim Support

15 minutes in sauna

I did feel a little hunger..but when I looked at the clock realized it was 5PM...so
my hunger right on schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment