Effective Weight Loss

Effective Weight Loss

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Doing Well….


Still down 10# and several inches.

Today for breakfast I made mushroom omelet

For dinner: stir-fry turkey breast with mixed organic veggies.
I added a little soy sauce, grated ginger and couple drops of stevia.
In all honesty I did not miss the rice and in the future I know ½ cup will not
affect my weight at all.
Stir-Fry Excellent….I will keep this diet or not!

I’m still struggling with drinking enough water but made
some chilled tea and stocked up on lemons and sparkling water,
so that should help.

Doing ionic cleanse today and sitting in sauna. Gave myself
an Ayurveda facial this morning and skin looks good.

My fruits have been tweaked today…..strawberries and blueberries

Staying out of restaurants makes diet much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment