Effective Weight Loss

Effective Weight Loss

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 3–––Book Club Challenge

Down 5# and good energy level.
My food choices still not perfect as I have not been
to the grocery store since last week. Colorado had
a few feet of snow followed by the deep freeze.

Day 3
HCG drops
hot water and lemon
Ayurveda Trim Support
B-12
Coffee with 1/2 & 1/2
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup pineapple

left over German cabbage

Did an Ionic Foot Cleanse

Then left house at 1pm planning to return at 8pm
I should have packed food....but nothing to pack!

Went grocery shopping
Bought a piece of roasted chicken at the deli and an organic vegetable tray to take to
my book club meeting with sparkling water..so far so good.

Many errands to run before meeting at 5:30pm.

I received a massage...not sure of the lotion used...but it felt so good.

At meeting glad I brought the veggies as everyone else brought nuts, cookies and wine.

I ended up having a glass of organic wine thus lowering my resistance, so I had some nuts too. Before I had the second glass I drank my sparkling water.

Once home after 8PM, I finished another 1/2 cup of pineapple and my second dose of supplements.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

• internet issues..unable to post before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment