Effective Weight Loss

Effective Weight Loss

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day ??? --- What To Do


Life has been filled with personal challenges. I question if I have the right
mindset for dieting at this time. I decided to do my final round for the wrong
reason (a group dieting together) rather than my sincere motivation to drop
the final 15#. So now what do I do?

I feel great, high energy and no hunger….so what’s the problem?

My Cuisinart® Mini-Griddler arrived and it works great. I am loving the
removable plates making cleaning so much easier than my grills from the past.

I am down 10#. I have been mainly following the protocol but too many
restaurant visits and screw-ups on the weekend to maintain full control.

I have given serious thought to just stopping the diet and accepting that this is not the right time for me…or, since I feel so good, do I forge ahead ….. I have decided to stay on the diet and see what happens.

My system has responded well to hot water and lemon in the morning combined
with the Ayurveda supplements. My use of the herbs has supported the healing of my intestinal track thus dietary changes are not affecting regularity.

Today is another hectic day and I have not planned my food. 
2 proteins, 2 vegetables, 2 fruits….it shouldn’t be that tough and I will do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment