Effective Weight Loss

Effective Weight Loss

Monday, January 3, 2011

My Final Round

With so many people starting the diet with the New Year I have decided to shed my final 15#. Now I must admit that the final 15 has not bothered me much considering the weight I started at and I am comfortable in my size 10 jeans. But looking at the BMI charts I share with everyone, I can lose a little more.

I am also happy to report that officially I only regained 5# of the 55-60 that I originally lost. My plan for this blog is the next 21 days I will log what I eat, the additional therapies I am using, the supplements I take and how much weight I am losing on this final round.

I will tell you all right up front that I am not perfect. I know the diet, but if I need to make tweaks based on what's available, I do. And yes...sometimes I go with the moment...
so lets see what happens.

Day 1
HCG drops
Hot water with lemon
B-12
2 Ayurveda Trim Support
1 cup coffee with a little 1/2 & 1/2
onion asparagus egg white omelet with hot sauce (excellent)
Herbal thyroid support
2 Adrenal support
orange
ginger tea
HCG drops
salmon baked with a little soy sauce and grain mustard (outstanding)
spinach with lemon and spice
2 Ayurveda Trim Support
Apple

Water throughout day.....not enough

Major deviation: My contractor stopped by and brought me some fine apple flavored whisky as a New Year's gift...I had a large shot on ice

No comments:

Post a Comment