Effective Weight Loss

Effective Weight Loss

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 6 --- Halleluiah!


Down 2+ pounds this morning!

Starting to think I sould have bought a digital scale….
but as long as I see my old scale going down, that’s
what matters.

Day 6

HCG Drops and supplements
Hot water and lemon
Coffee with cream
2 extra Triphala
Onion & Asparagus Omelet with teaspoon of Salsa on top
Fruit Salad (1 green apple sprinkled with cinnamon & 1 orange cut up)
Baked chicken breast
Salad
HCG Drops and Ayurveda Herbs
Herbal tea and water throughout day

I’m having fun with creative seasonings. Food tastes excellent and I
admit I sometimes want to eat more, but its not hunger.

I’m cooking extra food and packaging right away.

Chicken marinade: Tamari or soy sauce is 15 calories for a tablespoon and mustard
10 calories per tablespoon…..so I figure I’m getting a teaspoon of each on
my serving size and the 8 calories is well worth it. I mixed the two together, coated chicken, chilled in refrigerator, and baked in oven until done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment